This site is free to health care staff and providers. We provide a simple, powerful online EMR software comparison tool, which helps you determine the best electronic medical records system for your specific needs.
Answer a few questions here now and save a lot of research time in the future. Learn about features, implementation, and pricing for EMR systems that best match your needs.
First, tell us about your organization. Answer these questions and click “Continue” below:
Four leading EMR software vendors are attracting attention even from customers with current EMR systems. A recent report indicates that a third of current users of electronic medical records are looking to replace their systems, and Epic, NextGen, eClinicalWorks, and AllScripts are the most frequently considered EMR applications.
Here is high level overview of each EMR company. We focus below on the vendors' summary of their ambulatory solutions, but each provides inpatient systems as well.
Complete the form above to be matched to the top vendors that can meet your specific needs. It's a free service from EMR Software Pro.
Intuitive: Allscripts Professional EHR thinks the way you do. Its intuitive design mimics practice workflow, while its simple and flexible navigation mirrors a physician’s thinking process. And with anytime/anywhere access to information via Allscripts Remote on your iPhone, iPad, BlackBerry or Android smartphone, Professional EHR puts you back in control of your day.
Affordable: Allscripts Professional is the EHR that pays you back: There’s never been a better time to implement this Stimulus-ready EHR. Flexible financing options—including zero payments for the first six months—and a proven return on investment make Allscripts Professional the clear choice.
Connected: Allscripts Professional keeps your practice connected to over 50,000 pharmacies, more labs than any other vendor, virtually every payer, and most importantly, connected to patients through the Allscripts Patient Portal.
Complete: With comprehensive EHR and Practice Management/Claims Processing Solutions bundled into one, Allscripts Professional is everything you need in an EHR solution. Plus, with hundreds of pre-loaded templates in more than 20 specialties, no matter what your specialty Allscripts Professional EHR has you covered.
Epic EMR Software
The EpicCare EMR is rated #1 in its category by KLAS Enterprises – and has been for the last 10 years straight. The system makes physicians more productive by simplifying the important patient-facing elements of care delivery.
EpicCare is a physician-friendly system in use by providers representing more than 100 specialties. It installs easily with our pre-built Model System and configures to meet specific workflow requirements. Instead of starting from scratch, Epic customers build on the content from successful customers – including decision support, order sets, reports and documentation tools. The result is a faster path to effective chronic care management and measurable quality gains.
eClinicalWorks EMR Software
* Improved workflow - Unified with the eClinicalWorks Practice Management system, patient flow from check-in to departure is streamlined. Workflow from the front desk to physicians to billing office staff is seamless. Documentation is faster using templates, drop-down lists, and more
* Customizable - Many features within the EMR software can be configured on a per provider basis. This means eClinicalWorks will accommodate to how the providers like to work; not the other way around
* Access clinical content - All of your practice data is at your fingertips, whether you’re in the office, an exam room, or at home. Manage medications, access labs and test results, clinical decision support, and patient education materials are just some of the crucial types of information available in an instant. Provided are the tools needed for healthcare quality measures and patient disease management using built-in Registry and Quality Measure Reporting
* Communication - eClinicalWorks EMR makes it easy to send and receive information - whether it’s an alert to a colleague down the hall, a referral to a specialist across town, or an exchange of data with a hospital in another state. Electronic prescribing is also available
* Unification - The EMR is just one part of the eClinicalWorks Comprehensive Electronic Health Record Solution. All products were developed by one company and will function as one powerful system.
* ARRA Meaningful Use - eClinicalWorks provides all of the features needed for qualifying practices to receive Meaningful Use reimbursement
NextGen EMR Software
Why NextGen: Our award-winning, 2011 CCHIT certified NextGen Ambulatory EHR offers unique features that set us apart from other systems:
* Pre-built clinical templates and workflow for over 26 specialties ensure complete, accurate documentation stored in a standard format.
* Disease management templates capture discrete data at the point of care to meet clinical reporting guidelines for pay-for-performance programs.
* ePrescribing that automatically checks prescriptions against a patient's medications and allergies.
* Integration with the NextGen product suite to enable consistent, real-time clinical and administrative workflow among providers, hospitals, and patients.
Compare EMR systems that match your needs, get free quotes, and learn who serves your area. Complete the free form from EMR Software Pro below.